A funny thing happened on the way home from the hospital

Much to the chagrin of some readers to email me expressing a desire to stop reading about time slips, one more funny thing happened on the way home from the hospital.
For those not aware, you can read back from the week and find out all the information you want to know, my father had a very trying stay in a hospital and received medical care for some life-threatening physical ailments. For one whole week it was like life was on hold, as though there was no passage of time but yet time went by faster than ever before.

 I wrote a lot about strange and anomalous events this week, déjà vu, and even the death of Nelson Mandela and how it relates to some old urban legends about him being a time traveler..

So just when the family started to think everything was right yesterday, my dad was discharged, and this timeline got straightened out, something funny happened on the way home from the hospital.  My father got released a during a snowstorm, with the roadway treacherous and the drive home tremendously troubling.. To make a long story short, my sister was a passenger in the backseat while my dad was comfortable in the front.

Before we took my dad home, we made a pit stop at my sisters house. She ran in, came outside, and was speaking to her husband. I was in the car I half a block away watching, I had just gotten off the phone when she exited her home. Suddenly through my phone I heard her husband tell her not to forget her keys, and I heard through my phone my sister responding to him that she won't. I also heard myself talking to..

My father looked at the phone, startled and most likely wondering if he should go right back to the hospital, but I confirmed to him that there's something strange happening with my iPhone. When my sister got into the car I told her to speak and when she did she heard herself talking through my phone...I told her that we heard everything that her and her husband was saying half a block away..

I know phone sometimes can pick up each other in a certain range, and I sure know that the government tracks every single thing we say on them. But I have never heard about a phone picking up a conversation of people who were not on the phone, and all the while my phone was hung up...

I don't know if this can be chalked up to some alternate universe, with the conversation taking place within it. It sure was not déjà vu, although the first thing my dad said when he got home was that he was having an extreme case of it. 

Common sense tells me that this is just some sort of a weird technological glitch, something which makes you ponder computers and wonder how much more they can hear them what we assume..

My phone is not the same as my sister's or brother in law's.. different companies, different cell phones, different makes and models. But yet I heard a conversation through my cell phone of two people, and I found it interesting that only those two people were heard. My sister and brother-in-law, but not other people who were walking on the street.

For quite a while yesterday the idea was floating through my head that instead of some sort of a weird alternate or parallel universe, we are actually living in a computer matrix simulation of events.  A matrix world could explain that the day my father comes home from a week long stay at the hospital is also the day that we get a major snowstorm and the morning my son comes down with a fever and flu.

Or maybe that is just how life works? The wonderful world of coincidental crises?

Is some computer player in the sky was just making us do things we don't want to do?  This some master coder laughing as he watches people try to figure out that there simply in a coded matrix? enjoying simulating events? seeing what computer characters make choices--choices that the coder is already making us make?

Is God merely some skilled gamer who made a really intricate game? We are told that God knows all...sees all...plans all. Likewise, the computer programmer knows how to the game will end and when he will turn it off, he will create players and situations for them to play within, and he will make a world for them to live in.

Does a website know that it is a website? Does a SIM know that someone is watching it's every move?


HISTORY