This is a sad one: A toddler who battled disease .. now dies in mother's arms..

Tripp Roth, who was diagnosed with junctional epidermolysis bullosa at birth, died Saturday in the arms of his mother, Courtney Roth.
Roth had been blogging about the birth and subsequent illness of her toddler.. Her account of what happened appeared on her site in her own writing.. 
It happened within minutes of me picking him up out of bed and rocking him. He took his last peaceful breaths in my arms, in his most favorite spot. My heart literally hurts more than I ever thought was possible
I am actually in tears reading this.. trying not to outright weep. I don’t feel it’s my right to weep since it’s not me that went through this. It’s the Roth’s horror.. just hopefully they are finding solace in the fact that the internet is sending FTP love and HTML sorrow their way.
It’s the ultimate fear, isn’t it? Seeing a child go.. especially if that child if your own.
I cannot even imagine the grief.. I cannot even understand how one would grapple with this.
I have said before on this site that I don’t have a clue of knowing if God exists or not. However, after reading stories like this I can only hope that a God does.. and that the God who puts a sick child here to suffer did so for a reason .. and takes that child back home and gives reason to the reason. 
I hope. It’s all we can do here on earth, after all.

HISTORY