Art Bell: Not now! He will NOT be starting a radio program at this time..

Art Bell had many followers hoping and believing he would return to radio...and then he said this: 'I was thinking of doing this for the wrong reason. I was angry with Premiere, I still am, but that is the wrong reason to launch a radio program.'

So with one Facebook message so many who were waiting for Art Bell's return suddenly have the rug pulled out from under him...

Developing...

Full statement:
"Ok friends, here is a honest update. For NOW I have turned down a offer for the following reason. I was thinking of doing this for the wrong reason, I was angry with Premiere, I still am, but that is the wrong reason to launch a radio program. As I said when I last left, "never say never". For now I will just say not yet."
Screen cap to prove:


\
So this is how it ends? Not with a bang but a whimper? Not with a show, but the how air of George Noory blowing from the smoggy Premiere networks of Los Angeles? 
Hope was rising across the net of a (and another) return of Art Bell. Now dashed by his own 'honest update' on Facebook..
Never say never? 
Some are asking on message board if they've been led down a false path.. one person on CoastGab wrote that he or she doubted there was ever negotiations for a radio show to begin with!

A private message to the HORROR REPORT on Twitter said that Art Bell just craves attention and that is the only reason he dangled the carrot of a new show in front of loyal fans.. But how long will fans stay loyal as they continue leaping high for the fruit they cannot reach?


HISTORY