Of FEMA Region III and endless rumors online.. "Ben" gets it completely wrong. And maybe everyone else does, too

So I got this email today from 'Ben' .. I will quote only the first two lines. The text speaks for itself:
Thanks for the FEMA stories lately. No one is talking about it. The part that scares me is I heard the sun piece that broke off is going to hit the earth

Thanks for the email.
Sorry about the fear..
As the HORROR REPORT has said before, it's time to adjust the tin foil hat.. make it tighter, some bad info is getting through..
I know what you are talking about with the sun.. but as far as it breaking off? This is not possible. It will not happen. If calamity occurs, the sun will not be the cause--at least not the 'missing piece' that was reported a few months ago..

As a matter of fact, my opinion is still not set in stone about this whole FEMA REGION III information.  But I can tell you this: SNOPES is debunking the rumors of October 1 deadline for orders..
It all began with a purported document written by a former Senator, Sheldon Songstad. Problem is, there is lots of debate as to whether he even said the things he is being said to have said!

Last night, Clyde Lewis had a pleasantly freaky show featuring "Pink Stars." It was creepy and foreboding.. And as we get closer to October 1, perhaps nothing will come of it...

I know this, though, even if something does, and region III or Puerto Rico is crippled by an earth changing disaster, it will not be from the sun. Rest easy, Ben..

HISTORY