Andre Linoge is on the prowl

It is going to be a wild night.. The Weather Channel didn't plan it this way, but this storm is named Hercules
I will admit I love snowy and cold nights--as long as the power stays on, of course. I truly enjoy walking under streetlights while snow steadily falls.

With blizzard conditions, though, it may prove a jarring experience.. Maybe I'll just settle for memories of a more tranquil storm and not brave the sub zero wind chills and heavy snow that is expected to fall.
If things get really haywire, I will avoid the outside altogether.. and cover the windows so I don't have the chance of seeing Andre Linoge walking in the falling snow, looking for what he wants until he goes away..

 
Be safe if you one of the hundred million or so folks getting prepped for a big storm..

..CROATAN..

HISTORY