MONDAY NIGHT'S MAIN EVENT(S)

Under the Dome is finally over tonight. Though a second season is on tap, so I am sure there will not be an escape from Big Jim or his dome. I started the book, but about 500 pages in, got a little too bored with it. I always promised to go back to it again...until I saw they made a TV series out of it, figuring I'd find out how it ends through the television program. Until they planned a second season. I may never find out the true ending to the Stephen King story--maybe I will have to break down and just Google it and find a spoiler (though I promised I'd not do this unkind act to tension building)...

And while UNDER THE DOME will be scurrying around as only a badly made TV series can, I will have an earbud in the other ear and I will be tuning into the first night of Art Bell on DARK MATTER on Sirius XM station 104... It begins at 7pm Pahrump time, 10pm coal time. And I am looking forward to this.. On Bell's first show tonight: The one and only Michio Kaku. While I can honestly say I laughed at George Noory's attempts to interview Kaku and try to understand his logic, Art Bell's version will undoubtedly be many times better than that of the great Snores.

It's going to be a shape-shifting, UFO-filled, creepy paranormal filled Monday night.

For those not interested, there's still three hours of wrestling on USA.

HISTORY