Brain dead girl Jahi McMath released from California hospital »

This is just an emotional draining and horrific story. I cannot even imagine what he family of this beautiful girl, Jahi, is experiencing.  There are so many things I think about when  I read updates on this matter.
One thing I don’t like seeing over and over again: the media uses “brain dead” to describe Jahi in almost every headline. I understand why they would.. but can’t we give this 13-year-old girl more respect? Can’t we describe her as “loving Jahi” or “beautiful Jahi”? Oh, better yet, just “Jahi McMath!” Maybe that would work!
While I am not an expert on the brain, I am not quite sure if anyone is.. We are going into uncharted territories as we explore more about the brain, its functions, and what it does every single day when we wake up.I listened to a pretty interesting Coast to Coast AM show Saturday night about the science of reviving people in comas. 
We can say brain dead until we are blue in the face.. sometimes miracles happen.
I think we know that Jahi’s family is praying for a miracle.. As should we all..
Pray to whatever or whoever you believe in.. if no beliefs are within you, simply send some good will and feelings their way. There’s a butterfly effect of good that can result..

HISTORY