UFO spotted in Berkshire skies leaves investigators baffled »

While it may not be proof of aliens, a pilot’s testimony already strikes a special chord with me. Maybe it’s because I picture Chesley Sullenberger heroically landing a plane on the Hudson and saving the lives of hundreds. Or maybe it’s because I loved the movie AIRPLANE ever since I was kid.. Either way, if a pilot tells me something happened, I tend to believe it.
In this circumstance, we have a pilot’s own testimony that the plane was around 34,000 when he saw something..
It was said to be “cigar/rugby ball like” in shape, bright silver and “metallic” and travelling towards the jet. The pilot said he felt certain it was going to crash into his aircraft and ducked as it headed towards him, but it did not appear to make impact. He told investigators he believed the object passed “within a few feet” above the jet.
Beware the cigar shaped UFOs.. All UFO aficionados learn at an early age that they are the bad ones..
This plane is thankfully safe..
But the mystery remains.

A UFO?
Alien life?
Maybe a drone..

Or something having a little fun at everyone’s expense.. 
The jury is out.. 

HISTORY