UPSKIRT BERSERK

Mass. High Court: Subway Upskirt Photos Not Illegal! »

Ok.. I get the first amendment.. I get it. But upskirt photos? I also get common sense. And I sense this is a bad decision..
I received a comment about this: 
Yeah, I know the law can be subtle, but if upskirt photos are legal, so is taking a photo of a woman’s cleavage or up her nose or of the contents of her pockets or handbag. To me, all of these things seem like they should be considered harassment, aka something illegal.
My reader has a point.. to an extent.
I guess it comes down to what is ‘off limits’ when it comes to the public. In a sense, I’d say if you bare your breasts in public or allow cleavage to be shown, you’re aware that it’s in the public domain. But the hidden areas should not be in the public domain. Or the pubic domain…

BUT THIS!!

‘Photography is not a crime:’ Kansas teen charged after filming cops speeding »

So in this nation you can get charged for that.. but it’s ‘ok’ take take upskirt shots.
Okay then..

HISTORY