JOHN CARPENTER REVEALS JASON BLUM’S CHALLENGE FOR...



JOHN CARPENTER REVEALS JASON BLUM’S CHALLENGE FOR HALLOWEEN

“Jason Blum came to me and said, ‘This movie is going to be made, so we’d like you, John, to come aboard as [an] executive producer and just sort of shepherd it through, and maybe do the music,’” Carpenter told Variety.

“I could offer advice. I could talk to the director. I like the director very much. I like the script. So, you know, stop throwing rocks from the sidelines and get in there and try to do something positive.”

An unconfirmed report from June revealed Blumhouse and studio Universal Pictures will shoot Halloween 2 this fall for a planned October 16, 2020 release date.

Reportedly Jamie Lee Curtis will also return.

The biggest challenge is for Blum.. and the challenge is to make all of this seem relevant after all of these years.. all of these incarnations.. 

The remake struck a chord.. But will a sequel to a remake?



# # #

HISTORY