SUNDAY MOVIE DAY: THE EMPIRE ONCE AGAIN STRIKING BACK

Sunday movies!
At Age 2 and a half.. my son Ayden is being introduced to STAR WARS. 
He’s wide-eyed and in awe of Lucas’ RETURN OF THE JEDI. 
I have high hopes his childhood will be fun! 
And also hopefully I will get to relive my own by forcing the 1980s on him!!
I am looking forward to dusting off some old VHS movies and getting the life out of them before they break. I hope my son likes my favorites.. is this selfish?
I don't know.. but I know this: As I write this post, Ayden  is currently screaming “It's DARTH VADER, get him!!!” as he clutches onto his Darth Vader pez dispenser. 
Funny, he thinks the Emperor is Skeletor from HE-MAN.
 This kid must be a reincarnated Reagan-era human being or I am just good at indoctrinating a child with 1980s pop culture..

HISTORY