Olympic fever in Capitol after Team USA outfits be made in China

News yesterday has agitated Congress. Numerous members of the body spoke out on the floor of the House about Team USA's Olympics outfits made in China. 

The 2012 USA uniform was unveiled on NBC's Today Show.. Ralph Lauren created the look and it was based off of the 1948 games that were also in London.

But where was the wardrobe made? China..

While the upset seemed to be equal regardless of the political party, it may have been Senate Leader Harry Reid that had the quote of the moment about this issue:
'I am so upset. I think the Olympic committee should be ashamed of themselves. I think they should be embarrassed. I think they should take all the uniforms, put them in a big pile and burn them and start all over again'
Burn them baby!
Olympics start soon.
The race for the gold may come down to USA vs China. 
But in the geopolitical and manufacturing world, I think we know who's ahead.

HISTORY